Thursday, April 27, 2006

BARSTUD, FUGGIN TAXMAN: Yet again "the Man" has decided to stiff me. Apparently, only being in the country 4 months somehow lessens my entitlement to a tax rebate! How the hell am I gonna pay for that skidooing trip now? Huh?

Anyway this is a solitary grey cloud on what has otherwise been a pretty good week. On St. George's day, we had no less than 2 BBQ's, a trip to the beach, an ice cream from a real ice cream van and I handed over a fiver to Jade for a cheap thrill (gambling, the thrill was gambling). Everyone had a good time except Chris who wasn't there- he had to work. And Ian lost his camera. And Simon cut his foot in the Ocean. Most of us had a good time anyway.

Also, I bought a T-Shirt. It says "Pirate" on it and it has a skull and crossbones- I like it a lot. And I got my first birthday cards. It was Gavin's birthday last night. We went to a comedy club. We laughed- you know actually that fucking tax thing is still getting to me, I mean I work just as hard as any bloody Canadian, but for some reason I get screwed! This is just picking on the new guy! I mean Simon got more than he asked for! More! How is that fair? I spent hours filling in the form (because the Canadian taxman is just too busy to do it himself) only to find I get done out of $230 just because I haven't been here as long as most- it's a piss take it really is. And don't even get me started on the rest of the tax system. You know they don't include the taxes on price tags? When did that ever seem like a good idea? Who sat down and decided it would be better if they left the taxes off? And then there's the tip! Try and split a bar tab between seven people in your head, without counting the money in the middle more than once! Can't be done!

God, I'm so angry I could scream! But then I'm in a library, and we all know "the Man" doesn't like noise in the library. Well fuck it, just fuck it! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Calm down dear, its only a commerical.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Paul Banks said...

Alan Hansen was right after all.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air jordan pas cher, burberry, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, air max, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, kate spade outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, longchamp, ugg boots, replica watches, nike free, sac longchamp, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, louboutin

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, moncler, moncler outlet, swarovski, replica watches, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, hollister, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, moncler, swarovski crystal, canada goose, toms shoes, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, moncler, pandora charms, links of london, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, karen millen

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home